Search This Blog

Sunday 9 October 2011

Getting A Bit Trickier: Yet More Cheats!

I thought about the last set of cheats, and said to myself "You know what, I'll post some more cheats!" So I did. Here are a few more cheats that you can use:
  • Never pay bills! - This cheat is activated by using the "boolProp" cheat. OK, direct your Sim to collect the mail, and once they have it in their hand, delete the command. Now activate the "boolProp" cheat, go in to buy mode and delete the bills!, You can leave the cheat on afterwards so you don't have to re-type it!
  • List all cheats - If you want instant help from the game, get the cheat bar up and simply type in: Help -all. Easy!
  • Put the game in slow motion - Always funny, to do this simply type in the cheat bar:slowmotion and press enter.0 being the fastest and 8 being the slowest
  • Make your Sims Smaller/Larger - Type in: stretchskeleton. Massive and midget Sims!
Just a few more cheats I'd thought I'd share with you! Look out for sections on specific cheats! Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment